Posted December 3, 2021
It has come to our attention that a recent software update to the Roku app has inadvertently logged out some subscribers who watch with our Roku app. We do sincerely apologize for this inconvenience!
For most subscribers, all you will need to do is sign back on the MHz Choice Roku app to regain access to MHz Choice programs. Please follow these steps to sign back in:
1. On your Roku remote control, press the HOME button
2. Navigate to the MHz Choice app icon and press OK to open the app (The icon should have the MHz Choice red circle logo with the words "World's Best TV" underneath the logo)
3. Using your Roku remote control scroll down to SETTINGS
4. Select Log in or Subscribe
5. Select Log in
6. Select Activate your account OR login with password
• If you selected "login with password" enter your email and password
• If you selected "activate your account", go to your computer, open a web browser, and go to https://watch.mhzchoice.com/activate and enter the 4-digit activation code your see on your Roku screen. If you are not logged in to your mhzchoice.com account, you will be prompted to log in.
Still need help?
If none of the above resolves the issue, please direct your question to our tech support team here: Contact Tech Support Form.