Watch on Fire TV* in 3 Steps
*Amazon Prime membership is NOT required.
Click here to start your FREE trial if you haven't already.
Step 2: Install the MHz Choice Fire TV App
1) Press the HOME icon on your Fire TV remote
2) In the on-screen menu, in the top left - select the SEARCH magnifying glass icon
3) Enter "MHz Choice" using the on-screen keyboard
4) Select "MHz Choice" in the list of results
5) Select the MHz Choice icon from the APPS & SUBSCRIPTIONS row. The MHz Choice icon looks like this:
6) Select DOWNLOAD and then select OPEN
7) Select any program on-screen and attempt to play any episode. A personalized 4-digit activation code will automatically be displayed on your screen. Proceed with step 3 below.
Step 3: Sign in or Activate your Fire TV
When you first launch the MHz Choice Fire TV app you will be taken to the LOG IN screen. NOTE: If you are not taken to the log in screen, attempt to play any video you see on screen and you will then be taken to the log in screen.
1) Select Log in
2) Select either Log in with activation link or Log in with password.
- If you selected Log in with password, enter your email and password.
- If you selected Log in with activation link, go to your computer, open a web browser window, and go to watch.mhzchoice.com/activate and enter the 4 digit activation code you see on your Fire TV screen. If you are not logged in to your mhzchoice.com account, you will be prompted to log in.