Two ways to watch MHz Choice on an Apple TV
- MHz Choice Apple TV App (4th Generation or later)
- Using AirPlay (3rd, 4th Generation)
Not sure which generation of Apple TV you have? Click here to find out.
Need tips on using the Apple Siri remote? Click here.
MHz Choice Apple TV App (4th Generation)
This tutorial assumes you have already subscribed to MHz Choice at mhzchoice.com. If you do not already have a subscription, click here to start your FREE trial.
1) On your 4th generation Apple TV, go to the Apple TV app store.
2) Search for "MHz Choice" and install the MHz Choice Apple TV app.
3) Launch the MHz Choice Apple TV app and select the gear icon in the top menu. You will be taken to the sign in screen. Select SIGN IN and go through activation process. The activation process links your Apple TV to your MHz Choice account.
4) On your Apple TV screen, you'll be presented with a 4-digit activation code. Write down the code as you will need to use it in step #6 below.
5) On a web browser or mobile browser, make sure you are signed into your MHz Choice account.
6) Go to this webpage: watch.mhzchoice.com/activate and enter the 4-digit activation code from step #3.
How to watch on Apple TV via AirPlay (3rd, 4th Generation)
This tutorial assumes you are:
1) an MHz Choice subscriber
2) have installed the MHz Choice iOS app
3) have signed into your MHz Choice account on your iOS device