Two ways to watch MHz Choice on an Apple TV
- MHz Choice Apple TV App (4th Generation or later)
- Using AirPlay (3rd, 4th Generation)
Not sure which generation of Apple TV you have? Click here to find out.
Need tips on using the Apple Siri remote? Click here.
MHz Choice Apple TV App (4th Generation)
This tutorial assumes you have already subscribed to MHz Choice at mhzchoice.com. If you do not already have a subscription, click here to start your FREE trial.
1) On your 4th generation Apple TV, go to the Apple TV app store.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using Siri voice activated search, MHz Choice may not appear in your search results. Use the search function outlined in STEP 2 below.
2) Search for "MHz Choice" and install the MHz Choice Apple TV app.
3) Launch the MHz Choice Apple TV App, when you first launch the app you will be taken to the LOG IN screen.
2) Select either Log in with activation link or Log in with password.
How to watch on Apple TV via AirPlay (3rd, 4th Generation)
This tutorial assumes you are:
1) an MHz Choice subscriber
2) have installed the MHz Choice iOS app
3) have signed into your MHz Choice account on your iOS device