Watch on Roku* in 3 Steps
*not compatible with Roku devices released before 2013.
Click here to start your FREE trial if you haven't already.
Step 2: Install the MHz Choice Roku App
1) On your Roku device, navigate to the Roku home screen, select SEARCH from the menu on the left side of your screen.
2) Enter “mhz choice” into the search box. In the results, select MHz Choice, and then select ADD CHANNEL.
3) Press the HOME button on your Roku remote control. Scroll through your channel list to find the MHz Choice icon. Select the icon and press OK on your Roku remote to launch the app.
Step 3: Sign in or Activate your Roku
When you first launch the MHz Choice Roku app you will be taken to the LOG IN screen. NOTE: If you are not taken to the log in screen, attempt to play any video you see on screen and you will then be taken to the log in screen.
1) Select Log in
2) Select either Log in with activation link or Log in with password.
- If you selected Log in with password, enter your email and password.
- If you selected Log in with activation link, go to your computer, open a web browser window, and go to watch.mhzchoice.com/activate and enter the 4 digit activation code you see on your Roku screen. If you are not logged in to your mhzchoice.com account, you will be prompted to log in.