If you are experiencing:
- excessive video buffering, stuttering video
- video not playing
- audio sync issues
- no sound
- repeatedly asked to sign in to website
- offline videos disappear
- other odd app behavior
Try these basic troubleshooting tips as a first step and see if your Apple TV experience improves:
1) Restart your Apple TV device
2) Delete and reinstall the MHz Choice Apple TV app (4th generation). Here's how to do that.
3) Unplug your Apple TV device, leave it off for 30 seconds, plug it back in to reset it
4) Make sure your Apple TV device is connected to the internet
5) Restart your internet WiFi modem
Need tips on using the Apple Siri remote? Click here.
Still need help?
If none of the above resolves the issue, please direct your question to our tech support team here: Contact Tech Support Form.