If you experience difficulty streaming MHz Choice to your Chromecast device, please review these troubleshooting tips to improve performance:
1) Make sure your mobile device or computer and your Chromecast are on the same wifi network.
2) Unplug Chromecast and plug it back in.
3) Make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection. We recommend a minimum download speed of 10Mbps for smooth playback. You can test the speed of your connection at this site here.
4) Restart the mobile device or computer that you are casting from.
5) Restart the television that you are casting to.
6) Restart your wireless router or modem.
7) Remove and reinstall the MHz Choice mobile app that you are casting from (iOS or Android).
Still need help?
If none of the above resolves the issue, please direct your question to our tech support team here: Contact Tech Support Form.