If you are experiencing:
- excessive video buffering, stuttering video ("video timed out")
- audio sync issues, no sound
- continue watching does not remember where you left off
- repeatedly asked to sign in to website
- inability to subscribe
- other odd behavior
Try these basic troubleshooting tips as a first step and see if your web experience improves:
1) Quit and relaunch your web browser
2) Restart your computer
3) Try using an alternate browser like Firefox or Chrome. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer.
4) Refresh your browser's cache. Click here to learn how.
5) Reboot your internet and/or WiFi modem
6) Log out of your mhzchoice.com account and sign back in.
7) Make sure all ad blockers are disabled in your web browser.
8) Make sure all VPNs are disabled in your web browser.
9) Check the speed of your internet connection. We recommend a minimum download speed of 5-10Mbps for smooth playback. You can test the speed of your connection at this site here.
Supported Web Browsers
Click here for a list of supported web browsers.
Still need help?
If none of the above resolves the issue, please direct your question to our tech support team here: Contact Tech Support Form.