Remove the Fire TV App
1) To uninstall the MHz Choice Fire TV app, go to Settings on your Fire TV device.
2) Next, go to Applications and select Manage Installed Applications.
3) Select the MHz Choice Fire TV app in the list that appears, then select Uninstall.
Reinstall the Fire TV App
1) Using your Fire TV remote control, navigate to the MHz Choice app icon and highlight it but do not press enter.
2) With the MHz Choice Amazon Fire TV app icon highlighted, press the menu button on your Fire TV remote. It looks like 3 horizontal lines. Select MORE INFO.
3) Select DOWNLOAD and then select OPEN
4) Log in to the app as usual with either an activation link or your log in and password.