STEP 1: Remove the Fire TV App
1) To uninstall the MHz Choice Fire TV app, go to Settings on your Fire TV device. Look for Settings in the top menu.
2) Next, go to Applications and select Manage Installed Applications.
3) Select the MHz Choice Fire TV app in the list that appears, then select Uninstall.
STEP 2: Restart your Fire TV Device
>> At this point, we strongly suggest restarting your Fire TV device <<
1) go to Settings on your Fire TV device.
2) Select My Fire TV and then select Restart.
STEP 3: Reinstall the Fire TV App
1) Using your Fire TV remote control, navigate to the YOUR APPS & CHANNELS row. Locate the MHz Choice app icon and highlight it but do not press enter. The MHz Choice icon should look like this:
2) With the MHz Choice Amazon Fire TV app icon highlighted, press the menu button on your Fire TV remote. It looks like 3 horizontal lines. Select MORE INFO.
3) Select DOWNLOAD and then select OPEN
4) Log in to the app as usual with either an activation link or your log in and password. For instructions, click here.