If you are experiencing:
Try these basic troubleshooting tips as a first step and see if your Android experience improves:
- Unplug and restart your Android TV
- Make sure you have the latest version of the MHz Choice Android app installed
- Make sure you have the latest Android OS installed.
- Delete and reinstall the MHz Choice Android app from your Android TV.
- Restart your internet WiFi modem.
- Replace the batteries on your Samsung remote control.
Click here to learn how to remove and reinstall the MHz Choice Android TV app.
For more information on Android TV, visit Google's Android TV site here.
Still need help?
If none of the above resolves the issue, please direct your question to our tech support team here: Contact Tech Support Form.