These instructions assume you have already downloaded and signed in to the MHz Choice Apple TV App.
- If you want to watch a different season of your selected series, simply scroll using your Apple TV remote until you have navigated downward and can see the other seasons offered in the series. Please note, some series do not offer multiple seasons.
- To see your viewing history of episodes you have started but have not finished, press the RETURN or BACK button on your Apple Tv remote control to access the red menu at the top of your page. Select LIBRARY. You'll see RESUME there. You'll also note that there is a white progress bar line on the bottom of the episode thumbnail image that will let you know how much of a particular episode you have watched.
- To add a series to your MY LIST, navigate to the series or episode you wish to add to your MY LIST. Using your remote Highlight the MY LIST button on screen and select it.
- To see your MY LIST, press the Return or Back button on your Apple TV remote to reveal the red menu bar at the top of your page. Select "Library" and you will see your My List and Continue Watching items on screen.
- To get episode info, highlight the desired episode and press the center button on your Apple TV remote. Then select MORE to see the desired information.