If you are experiencing:
- excessive video buffering, stuttering video
- video not playing
- audio sync issues
- no sound
- repeatedly asked to sign in to website
- offline videos disappear
- other odd app behavior
Try these basic troubleshooting tips as a first step and see if your Fire TV experience improves:
1) Restart your Fire TV device
2) Delete and reinstall the MHz Choice Amazon Fire TV app. Here's how to do that.
3) Unplug your Fire TV device, leave it off for 30 seconds, plug it back in to reset it
4) Make sure your Fire TV device is connected to the internet
5) Restart your internet WiFi modem
6) Replace the batteries in your remote control
7) Lower the data setting on your Fire TV device. On your Fire TV device, go to:
Fire TV Main Menu > Settings > Preferences > Data Monitoring > Set Video Quality > choose the quality (Good is the lowest data setting)
Still need help?
If none of the above resolves the issue, please direct your question to our tech support team here: Contact Tech Support Form.